This section may be modified according to the evolution of the regulation on personal data
This section deals with the processing of personal data collected actively by LFB Biopharmaceuticals Limited (hereafter LFB) in connection with use of the Site. For information about data collected passively, please refer to the section Cookie usage policy, below.
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person, identified or which can be identified, directly or indirectly. This may be, for example, first name, last name, e-mail address (email), etc.
To use the Site does not require active collection of your personal data and therefore it is possible to browse the Site without having to send personal data to LFB or its subsidiaries.
For any question or information relating to the LFB’s personal data protection policy, please contact us:
- by email: email@example.com
- by mail: LFB Biopharmaceuticals Limited, Suite 104, Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City. SG6 4ET.
COOKIE USAGE POLICY
This section deals with the processing of personal data collected passively by LFB in connection with the use of the Site. For information about data actively collected, please refer to the Personal data heading.
A cookie is a text file that may be saved, subject to your choices, on a dedicated space of the hard disk of your computer, when viewing a website. It contains the name of the server that filed it, an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiry date. Each website can access the cookies that it has filed on a computer to read, edit, and save the data they contain. The term “cookie” has to be taken in the broadest sense and covers all tracers filed or read, for example, when viewing a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
We may use the following categories of cookies on the Site:
- Performance cookies, including audience measurement cookies: We measure the number of visits, page views as well as visitor activity on the Site and the frequency of return. We use the Matomo tool (formerly Piwik) that generates cookies. Disabling the installation of these cookies will prevent us from measuring the audience, making statistics or improving the quality of our services.
- Third-party cookies improving the interactivity of the Site: The Site relies on services offered by third-party sites. These include services for the distribution of videos on the Site via Youtube or Vimeo. Cookies are deposited directly by these third party sites. Disabling the installation of these cookies will not allow you to view videos on our site, from including video hosted on YouTube.
In any case, cookies stored on your computer, will be deleted in maximum 13 months. At your first visit to the Site the « cookies banner » informs you of cookies used on the Site, and invite you to make your choice (accepted or personalize the cookies setting). Cookies will only be deposited if you accept or if you continue browsing the Site. At any time you can modify your choice clicking on this link for setting cookies. In addition to customization via the cookie banner, you have the opportunity to oppose all types of cookies by configuring your browser settings directly:
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies (microsoft.com)
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/trackers-and-scripts-firefox-blocks-enhanced-track
- Google Chrome: Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome – Computer – Google Chrome Help
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera: Web preferences – Opera Help
Please note that blocking all cookies may prevent the normal operation of some websites and have the effect of depriving you of access to certain services.
If you enable an option of the “Do Not Track” type in your browser, no information about you will be collected to establish your profile and neither you nor your terminal will be tracked. For more information on cookies, please consult the website of the Information Commissionner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/#checklists.
For any questions or comments about LFB cookies usage policy, please contact us by mail:LFB Biopharmaceuticals Limited, Suite 104, Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City. SG6 4ET. You can also send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on: November 2022